Documenting December 2016 Kit - Felicity Jane

10:27 PM

Happy new year and welcome to 2017.... Although we are rapidly heading towards half way through January already, and back to wondering where time is flying too! Before we know it our life will be turned on its head with the arrival of our little one, and sleep deprivation will be setting in!


I'm kicking off my blog posting this year with my Documenting December kit for the 2016 season. I purchased the kit from Felicity Jane, 'Hello Christmas', and the kit is beautiful. It contained the album, papers, embellishments and transparency sheets. Its a shame that Australia Post was so terrible and it didn't arrive until about 7th December, but I am trying my hardest to get this one finished now so that I can put it on the shelf (go back and finish my 2015 album, which I am still working on) and get into new projects, which I am excited about.


I wanted to show off the kit that I am using, before posting the actual completed album. And how gorgeously packed was this kit You can see the love and care that has been taken the moment you open the box.


You can see the album in this shot. The only downfall for me is that it doesn't have a bookplate on the spine. I will just have to add the year to it in a slightly different way to usual.


Bags and doilies


Rubber pieces and chipboard numbers


One of my favourite items in the kit is the stamp set. These will get use, year after year!


Embellishment kit


Plastic resin pieces


Tags


Alpha


12x12 papers sheets and cut apart sticker sheet


12x12 paper B sides 

I love these colours, and that timber look paper makes my heart sing! One thing missing is the transparency sheets. They arrived late in a separate pack as the team at Felicity Jane weren't happy with the quality of the original shipment. I have added to this kit as I have pulled my album together, and thanks to watching a few particular YouTube channels, include Ali Edwards, I have had loved how the end result has turned out.

I'll be back soon with the finished product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images